Terms and conditions for ticket sales
- Tickets are pre-bookable online.
- Ticket purchases will be confirmed via email and an e-ticket issued. Printed tickets will not be available.
- There may be a limit on the number of tickets that can be purchased online in a single transaction.
- No refunds or discounts will be given for a whole or partial event not attended.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- The National Army Museum has the right to:
- Cancel a session due to unforeseen circumstances outside of its control. In these circumstances a full refund will be issued to the ticket holder.
- Refuse entry to the event if it is deemed that the ticket holder is not meeting the terms and conditions.
- Ask anyone to leave that event, if the terms and conditions are not being adhered to.
Play Base ticket sales
- Adults do not require tickets but must accompany children for the entirety of the session.
- A £1.00 booking fee applies per online transaction.
- No more than four children’s tickets can be purchased in a single booking.
- No in-venue tickets are available to purchase.
- If entry to Play Base is not permitted due to non-compliance with rules of entry, tickets will be non-refundable.
- Online tickets will be available to purchase one week before the first session of the next calendar month.
- Online sales for next-day sessions will close at midnight of the previous day.
- Once a purchaser has booked their ticket(s) they cannot then book again for the same session.
- No refunds or discounts will be given for a whole or partial session not attended.
- Tickets are non transferable and non refundable.
The details below relate to the information the National Army Museum collects when you book to attend an event.
Information we may collect:
Contact details, bank details for paid events, health information that may be relevant to the event, age of children if relevant to the event.
How we use this information:
To facilitate attendance at an event and take any relevant payment.
Who we share this with:
Online booking and payment system hosted by a third party, with whom the Museum has an information sharing agreement.
Retention of data:
All information destroyed 6 years from end of financial year.
Legal basis for collection:
Processing necessary for performance of contract (Article 6.1(b)).
Storage of information:
Digital records are held within our payment and customer service management systems.